Welcome to the City of Santa Barbara Council Agenda Packet
The City Clerk's Office publishes the Council Agenda Packet consisting of the Agenda, staff reports, and associated attachments as a service to the community. The Council Agenda Packet for the regular City Council meetings is posted on Thursdays prior to the meetings generally by 3:00 p.m. (Pacific Time). If you are familiar with this process, please click on the link at the bottom of this page. However, if this is your first time visiting this application, we recommend that you first visit our Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ) section below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) What is available for electronic viewing?
- The Council Agenda Packet consisting of the Agenda, staff reports, and associated attachments.
2) What do I need to view the Council Agenda Packet electronically?
- LegisStream™ is the City's automated agenda management system. LegisStream™ has been tested and is known to be functional using these browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 (Windows),
Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5 (Mac/OS X), and
Netscape version 7.0 (Windows).
- LegisStream™ displays documents in a variety of formats including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF or .TIF) images. If you do not have a .TIFF viewer and you are using a Microsoft Windows operating system, the City of Santa Barbara can provide you with a .TIFF viewer, Tiff Surf. You may download and install it free of charge by clicking on this link.
- LegisStream™ is not currently Accessible, as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 1.0. City staff has assurances from the manufacturer of LegisStream™, Decision Management Company, Inc., that a version that meets Accessibility guidelines will be available within a reasonable time period.
3) How do I print the Council Agenda?
- The Council Agenda is the document in the center frame. After you select and click on the meeting link, this document may be printed using your web browser's print function. This procedure is for printing the Council Agenda only, not the staff reports and associated attachments.
- Internet Explorer and AOL Users
Right-click (Mac/OS users should use the Ctrl-Click option) on any white area at the top of the Council Agenda. Select Print from the popup menu.
- Netscape Users
Right-click (Mac/OS users should use the Ctrl-Click option) on any white area at the top of the Council Agenda. Select This Frame, Show Only This Frame from the popup menu.
- Use the Netscape Print button to print the Council Agenda.
4) How do I print a Council Agenda Report?
- LegisStream™ requires the ability to view Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF or .TIF) images. If you do not have a .TIFF viewer and you are using a Microsoft Windows operating system, the City of Santa Barbara can provide you with a .TIFF viewer, Tiff Surf. You may download and install it free of charge by clicking on this link.
- Under the List of Pages heading, select the document you wish to view by clicking on the link.
- Most documents can be printed by using your web browser's print function (File, Print...).
- To print .TIFF images, use the .TIFF viewer's print function, if it has one. (The image displayed shows the City provided .TIFF viewer, Tiff Surf.)
5) Who do I contact if I have problems, questions, or suggestions?
- The City Clerk's Office is located at 735 Anacapa Street, Santa Barbara, California, 93101, U.S.A. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Pacific Time). The City Clerk's telephone number is (805) 564-5309, and the facsimile (FAX) number is (805) 897-2623. You may also contact Cynthia M. Rodriguez, City Clerk Services Manager, via email at CMRodriguez@SantaBarbaraCA.gov.